We, the family of St Peter’s, united by our faith in God strive to learn and grow together to be the best we possibly can every day.
The governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and dedicated person to lead our school community and continue to drive forward and improve the expectations of our children.
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic with a strong faith and a deep commitment to Catholic Education and the Catholic ethos of the school
- A person who values all children as individuals and ensures that all children are confident and able to achieve their full potential
- A proven track record of outstanding practice and achievement with high expectations of best practice in all areas of the school
- A leader and innovator who encourages, enthuses and motivates the school community through excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience of school finance and budget setting would be an advantage
- Someone who will maintain and develop the partnerships between our school, parents, parishes, Diocese, LEA and the wider community
We can offer:
- A happy working and learning environment
- A Good school that is striving to become Outstanding
- A full commitment to Continuing Professional Development for all staff. The Governing Body has a strong history of supporting the Headteacher in personal and professional development
- Support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement at our school
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged & warmly welcomed. Please contact Daniel Craft, Head Teacher for an appointment on 020 8270 6524.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 26th January 2018 – 1.30pm.
Shortlisting date: 30th January 2018.
Interviews will be held on 2nd February 2018.
To apply for this role please download an application pack on the LBBD website using the following link - https://ig24.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_LB_barking_dagenham01.asp?newms=jj&id=126595
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Special Requirements for this Post
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on successful applicants including a Disclosure check. (Applicant declaration must be completed and returned with application),