Following a period of change at the school, we are looking to appoint a leader as the driving force behind the transformation of Shackleton Primary from the start of its improvement journey as an Academy to providing exceptional education for its students.
Shackleton Primary is a growing school located in the heart of its catchment area. Since converting from a lower school in 2014, Shackleton has had an increasing roll to become a three form entry school, however the school is not currently achieving its capacity in each year group. Outcomes for students are well below national averages at all ages and therefore we are looking for an ambitious and driven professional that shares our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting.
There are significant opportunities for your professional development through the HEART Academies Trust Family of Schools and you will not be alone in this journey. You will have support and challenge from the Chief Executive Officer, Senior Academies Improvement Advisor and the wider team. You will be working with other Head Teachers who share your goals and ambitions and who all go the extra mile to secure success for our children.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education. Your strong leadership and ability to provide effective support to colleagues will enable us to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our students.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
• Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
• The ability to lead and work as part of teams; to be flexible
• High quality organisational skills
• The ability and drive to improve outcomes for all students
• A commitment to our values and our community
As a member of our staff team we can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
• A friendly, challenging and supportive working environment
• Opportunities to play a role in the evolution of the Trust
• The opportunity to make a real difference for Shackleton children and its community
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
HEART Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references.
For further details about the post and to arrange a tour or phone call please contact: