Are you looking for a new, exciting and unique opportunity to lead?
Benson Community School is an inclusive primary school in the heart of Birmingham with 436 children on roll speaking over 42 different languages. Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher our school is looking for a new leader to build upon our vision for the future. Ideally, you would either be an existing Head or a Deputy Head Teacher with extensive leadership experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Embrace our ethos of a nurturing and learning environment where all children thrive academically, socially & emotionally.
- Provide strong and caring leadership with the ability to inspire and bring out the best in everyone.
Benson can offer you the chance to:
- Lead a team of dedicated and creative staff who work together to achieve common goals.
- Develop the school’s strategy and vision alongside a supportive and effective governing body that is committed to your continued professional development.
Our school motto is “there are no limits to what you can achieve”. If this applies to you we would love to hear from you.
Benson Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact our current Headteacher, Mrs B Dennis for further information on 0121 554 4913 or via email at email@example.com
Completed application form should be emailed to: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk no later than 9.00am Monday 7th June 2021
Quoting Ref: ES2176
Only BCC applications forms will be accepted.
Please do not apply via the TES Website.
Shortlisting: Thursday 10th June 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Benson Community School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
Benson Community School is growing. Currently, Benson has 520 children from Reception to Year 6, plus 30 fulltime and 73 part time Nursery children.
Benson has worked very closely with the Local Authority to offer additional places where needed. An ad...