Having converted to an academy as one of the founding schools of Tandridge Learning Trust under the inspired leadership of our previous Headteacher the Governing Body is now seeking to appoint a successor who will be committed to:
• being the head and the heart of the school
• always do the right thing and not the easy thing
• developing “the whole child” and lead the school to actively engage and support every child in their personal and academic development, empowering them to become fulfilled and make a positive contribution to society
• working with them and their families to maximise the opportunities available to them in their daily lives
• maintaining and the continuing development of the inclusive nature of the school
Bletchingley Village Primary is an all-through, values-led Primary School, with its own Nursery Class and a Specialist Centre for children with speech, language and communication needs, rich in the assets of a skilled and committed staff team, a well cared for and flexible building and beautiful and extensive grounds that are enabling us to meet our commitment to the continuing development of outdoor learning. We aim to provide an environment which is inclusive, caring and stimulating, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour, and where learners develop good self-esteem and resilience by enabling them to become active partners in their own learning who take risks and learn from their mistakes. In joining us you will be supported by a well-established Local Governing Committee, the TLT CEO and Headteacher colleagues with whom you will have an important role in the continuing shaping of the Trust and its constituent academies through membership of the TLT Executive Board.