Group 3 NOR: 420
Due to retirement, we are looking to appoint a Head Teacher who will embrace both the strengths of the past and rise to the challenges of the future, bringing drive and ambition and providing the highest standard of leadership.
We are a diverse and inclusive community, striving to bring out the best in everyone. In addition to continuing to raise standards and achievements, we are committed to the development of the whole child.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who will:
- Give the highest priority to the quality of education at Devonshire Road Primary School
- Have the vision, passion and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff to reach their full potential
- Ensure that children benefit from the highest standard of teaching, to prepare them for an ever-changing world
- Promote effective engagement with parents and the wider community
- Provide the highest levels of support for staff well-being and in their professional development
In exchange we offer:
- 420 children who are keen to learn and ready to achieve their best
- A dedicated leadership team
- An active and committed Governing Board
- A school which has a “Good” Ofsted rating
- Positive links with the Local Authority
- Competitive Salary
- A school in a strong and sustainable financial situation
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Katy Branagan on 01204 333620 to arrange a visit. If you would like more information about the school feel free to contact the chair of governors or the vice chair of governors for an informal discussion.
Marie Ahmad, Chair 07576 598472 Katie Edern, Vice Chair 07792 922147
The information pack is attached to download. If you think you have the experience and knowledge to fulfil this role then please submit an application to Tanya Johnson, School’s HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 November 2019 at 10.00 a.m.
Shortlisting date: 2 December 2019
Assessment Centre: 10 December 2019
Interviews: 11 December 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.