Could you be the inspiring leader to take our school into the future?
The Governors are looking to appoint a new Headteacher who will provide strong, focused leadership and will inspire and motivate staff to deliver our vision. The post will suit an experienced Headteacher looking for a new challenge or an exceptional deputy who is ready for headship. Applicants must be able to evidence an excellent 'track record'.
Juniper Hill is a successful and thriving school in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside. We have a real family feel, both in the playground and the staff room, something that puts us at the very centre of the local community.
We offer a supportive environment for our staff and recognise that to perform at the highest standard you need a committed management team who will seek to bring out the very best in you.
Please visit our website www.juniperhill.bucks.sch.uk
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner with the ability and passion to help transform the lives of children;
- Has a high expectation of children's achievement, progress and behaviour;
- Has a proven track record and the drive to achieve high standards in teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire children, staff and parents;
- Is committed to the professional development of all staff;
- Is an effective manager with excellent financial, organisational and communication skills;
- Has the tenacity to know when to respond proactively to the many changes that are taking place in education at a local and national level;
- Embraces the inclusive nature of our school.
We are proud to offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to lead one of the largest primary schools in the area;
- A dedicated and talented team of professional and committed staff;
- Happy and well-behaved children who enjoy learning;
- Extensive and active parental support;
- Academic standards significantly above average;
- A supportive governing body who work in a positive partnership.
- NOR 422 (Including a 12 place ARP).
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
NOR 422 (Including a 12 place ARP) Group 3 ISR L18 to L24.
Required from: September 2019.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Chair of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 21st January 2019.
Assessment day: Tuesday 5th February 2019.
Juniper Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.