Rocks Park Primary School lies within 20 miles of Brighton, Eastbourne and Tunbridge Wells. We are delighted to invite applications for the role of Head Teacher, to continue the progression from Good to Outstanding in our popular and consistently over-subscribed school. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning, and be ready to inspire a dedicated and committed teaching staff and governing body through the next part of our journey.
This role will be perfect for a professional who:
- is a strong leader who is committed to maintaining high standards
- has exceptionally high expectations for both staff and pupil achievement
- will continue the valued tradition of a broad, balanced and creative curriculum
- will lead, inspire, challenge and support our staff team, children and parents within the local community
- is visible and involved at all levels of school activity, and supportive of the wider elements of the curriculum to engage the parents and community at large
Rocks Park Primary School has:
- Welcoming, well behaved and friendly pupils who have excellent attitudes to learning
- A highly committed, experienced and energetic staff
- A strong relationship with parents, the community and the local Alliance schools
- A secluded and peaceful setting in extensive wooded grounds with our own swimming pool and nature trail
- A dedicated, experienced and supportive Governing Body
Rocks Park School plays an active part in the Uckfield Town Alliance of schools, and the Wealden Educational Improvement Partnership.
To receive our application pack, please contact: email@example.com
Please contact Rose or Mrs Dorn on 01825 762 827 / firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit by appointment - we would be delighted to welcome you.
Closing Date: Noon Friday 9th December 2016
Interviews will be held after the Christmas break on Tuesday 10th January 2017.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2009 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.