Be strong and very courageous. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
At Staincliffe, we are proud to be a Church school at the centre of a multicultural community. Within our Staincliffe family, we respect and trust each other. We aim high and succeed with love, courage and joy in our hearts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and visionary Head Teacher to lead the school through its on-going journey of school improvement.
You will have the leadership qualities to inspire and encourage staff and pupils to achieve their very best and have an innovative, inclusive approach to leadership. Alongside this you will have a passion for creating a rich curriculum and environment where children develop a love of learning.
As an experienced school leader, with a proven track record of delivering the highest standards, you will lead the school go forward from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.
We have a strong and effective leadership team including a supportive governing body who puts children and community at the centre of their vision.
What we’re looking for:
- An innovative and influential Head Teacher who shares our Christian vision and ethos and is passionate about primary education.
- A strategic thinker able to develop the leadership skills of others and create strong, effective and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- A reflective practitioner who is self-motivated and can evidence success in leading and creating a climate for excellence in teaching and learning.
- A compassionate leader dedicated to the well-being of the whole school community.
- A dynamic role model full of creativity, energy and joyful commitment.
What we can offer you:
- Happy, motivated and respectful children who enjoy learning in a safe and positive environment and are keen to be lifelong learners.
- A dedicated team of talented, caring and conscientious staff.
- Thoughtful, charitable and supportive families who enjoy being part of school life.
- Supportive partnerships within the community, local feeder infant schools and the BBEST Hub.
- Well-maintained buildings and grounds, providing a safe, calm and wellordered and resourced environment for pupils and staff.
- A thought-provoking, knowledgeable and supportive governing body.
- A well-managed, balanced budget.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school to personally experience our work and ethos. To book an appointment please telephone 01924 326756 or email email@example.com
For more information about the life of our school please visit our website at http://www.staincliffejuniorschool.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
You can download and complete the application form attached. A CV is not accepted.
Application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 20th Jan 2020.
Assessments and Interviews are expected to take place on: Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th February 2020