The governors of St Joseph's are seeking to appoint a head teacher from September 2018 to lead this inspirational and inclusive single form entry school which is built on a strong Catholic ethos.
The governors are looking for:
- a practising Catholic with a strong belief in the values of Catholic education
- a commitment to achieving and maintaining the highest standards in teaching and learning
- a passion to take our school from "Good" to "Outstanding"
- an appetite for strategic thinking, managing change and continuous improvement
- a commitment to inclusion within the context of a strong Catholic ethos
- an ability to inspire and motivate our staff, pupils and parents.
We warmly welcome visits to our school by potential applicants. Please contact the school office (email@example.com) to make an appointment.
For further information and an application form please visit https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/. Please contact Lesley Lynch, Senior HR Officer on 020 8871 8273 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with enquiries regarding the application process.
Completed applications should be submitted on the CES Senior Leadership Template to: email@example.com, please call and confirm the receipt of your application.
Closing date: Sunday 18 March 2018 (at midnight)
Interviews: to be held on Tuesday 27 March 2018
St Joseph's Catholic Primary is a school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs