The governing body of Medlock Primary School are seeking an exceptional leader to join our highly committed, passionate whole school community.
We have made great progress regarding pupil outcomes and are proud of what we have achieved so far but recognise that there is still work to be done to progress our OFSTED evaluation from “Requires Improvement” to “Good”.
Medlock Primary is privileged to serve a socially diverse and multi-cultural community. Everyone at the school believes in improving the life chances of our children, offering a highly supportive climate to achieve success.
We are looking for a head teacher:
- With a proven track record of leadership and management, evidencing positive relationships with pupils, staff, governors and parents;
- Who has the capability to take the school forward from “Requires Improvement” to “Good”;
- Who can complement our existing strategic vision and aims but bring a fresh outlook and purpose to the school;
- Who can be empathetic and co-operative but is also a strong decision maker who will lead by example.
In return we can offer you:
- A community that is keen to support the school, and pupils eager to learn, proud of their school and encouraged to respect themselves and others;
- A team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff;
- A positive, creative and welcoming environment where children thrive;
- A supportive governing body;
- A modern building with excellent facilities.
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Simon Gatenby, Vice-Chair of the Governing Body on 07855 995971.
Medlock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please note that this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: Noon on Monday 3rd September 2018
Interviews to be held on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th September 2018.