“Outcomes for pupils are strong.”
“Pupils are confident and articulate learners.”
“Classroom environments are vibrant.”
Sacred Heart is a Catholic Primary School with a vibrant, supportive and friendly school community. Governors are looking to appoint a Head Teacher who will continue to build on and enhance the rapid progress made to our recent “Good” OFSTED judgement and then on to “Outstanding”. We are seeking an energetic individual who is a committed Catholic, working either in Catholic or other schools. They will be excited about this role and demonstrate the passion, commitment and resilience to provide high quality teaching and learning and the personal qualities and skills to empower and develop the staff and leadership team further.
- A strong Catholic ethos and school community.
- A welcoming, inclusive and safe environment.
- Pupils who enjoy being at school..
- Staff committed to excellence in teaching and learning and who
- strive to ensure that all children achieve their best.
- A committed and supportive Governing Body.
- A committed, practising Catholic with a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic Education.
- An inspirational leader with a proven track record of effective leadership, raising standards and successful whole school improvement.
- An active driver and role model with regard to developing the school’s ethos and vision.
- A leader who will continue to develop and sustain a culture of challenge, respect and ambition for all in the school.
- Someone who is a reflective strategic thinker who shows initiative and can implement and deliver appropriate outcomes to make the school the best it can be.
- A senior leader who has professional skills including interpersonal and communication skills, who is reflective and will motivate and further develop all colleagues.
- A commitment to working closely in partnership with parents, the local community and the parish.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to: Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure clearance, satisfactory references, medical clearance, verification of qualifications.
We welcome visits to the school of prospective applicants.
Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time. Application packs are available from Sarah Marcelline in the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please email your completed application to the Clerk to the Governors email@example.com
Hard copies are to be returned to the school marked “Confidential - Chair of Governors”. School visits available from 17th April 2018.
Closing Date: Midday 30th April 2018.
Interview Date: 8th May 2018.
Sacred Heart RC Primary School
Tel: 020 8942 0215