The Governors of Balliol Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, passionate leader with the vision to build on the achievements of this highly successful and happy school.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, happy, confident children who are keen to learn and do their best
- a highly motivated and enthusiastic staff team
- engaged and active parents
- a committed, proactive and experienced Governing Body
- the benefit of strong and effective partnerships and a supportive local community
- an effective Head Teacher induction programme with ongoing professional support.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who will be:
- an inspirational leader focused on raising standards
- approachable, engaging and committed to developing positive relationships with all stakeholders of the school
- a strategic leader with high expectations
- open to professional challenge and sufficiently resilient to respond positively to both challenge and change
- determined to ensure that every child achieves their full potential
Visits to the school by interested applicants will be warmly welcomed (subject to Covid restrictions) and appointments should be made directly with the school via Elaine Thompson, Office Manager, on Tel (0191) 8142500 to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact Balliol School on (0191) 8142500, email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can download it directly from the TES or Jobs North East website. All applications to be returned to Balliol Primary School (email@example.com)
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021 Midday
Shortlisting: Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews: Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th April 2021
Balliol Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protection of its pupils. The successful candidate will have to apply for an Enhanced Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Balliol Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years