Group 1 Nor 110
L6 – L10
Due the promotion of our current Headteacher, we are looking for an exceptional leader to continue the journey of our successful and ever improving school to become outstanding.
Do you Have
- A strong sense of moral purpose?
- A good sense of humour?
- A ‘can do’ attitude?
Do you expect a commitment to excellence from all learners, including yourself?
If this is you then we want to hear from you.
In return, we can offer
- An established culture of striving for excellence
- A commitment to reaching the highest standards
- Respectful and highly motivated pupils whose behaviour for learning is outstanding
- An experienced skilled and highly supportive team of staff and forward-thinking governors who all share in the vision for every child to be the best they possibly can be
- A caring family ethos
Prior visits to the school will be welcomed and can be arranged for either 19th,21st, 22nd March, 16th,18th, 19th April
Please contact Mrs Bemrose at the school on 01775 820302
Deadline for applications Friday 20th April 2018
Interviews will be held at the on Friday 27th April 2018
Down load application pack from Quadring Primary School website www.quadringprimary.co.uk
E-mail address during term time firstname.lastname@example.org