Mary Webb School & Science College, Pontesbury, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 0TG
Required September 2018 / January 2019
Leadership Group 5, L18 - L31 (£59,857 - £81,478)
The Governing Body of Mary Webb School and Science College, one of Shropshire’s leading schools, is seeking a dynamic, experienced and forward looking leader who:
· will further improve provision for all in this high-quality, fully inclusive school;
· can inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and outcomes;
· holds a successful record as a senior leader and who is skilful in managing change;
· has excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the school and the wider community.
We offer you:
A popular, successful and happy school judged ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features in our latest Ofsted report.
· An experienced, supportive and very able senior leadership team;
· Robust encouragement, support and challenge from the Governing Body;
· Clear values based on working together to ensure success for all;
· A strong culture of parental support and community involvement.
Mary Webb School is located in the attractive village of Pontesbury, close to the market town of Shrewsbury in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are good transport links across the County. We actively encourage candidates to arrange a personal visit to the school. If you wish to do this please contact Andrew Smith, Head Teacher, by telephone on 01743 792100, or e-mail email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.marywebbschool.com
Please return your completed application form and statement either a) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or b) return it by post to Mrs N Murray, Mary Webb School and Science College, Pontesbury, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 0TG.
Closing date: Tuesday, 1st May 2018
Shortlisting: Friday, 4th May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th May 2018