The Governors invite applications from inspirational, dynamic leaders for this rewarding post in our outstanding school. (Ofsted July 2017)
Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher in Summer 2018, we are looking for a highly motivated person who is able to lead and inspire others, be highly visible and continue to ensure the inclusive and nurturing ethos of our school. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as an exceptional practitioner, have the desire to make a difference, and believe all children are able to achieve and “be the best that they can be”. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious leader, who has the drive, enthusiasm and the experience to lead a fully committed staff and continue the outstanding practice of our school.
What we offer:
- A unique and exciting opportunity to further develop a well-established, highly successful school that is ambitious for even more improvement;
- A committed governing body who support, engage, and challenge and are dedicated to educational excellence;
- A well-established staff who are innovative, creative and work tirelessly to ensure every child enjoys their time at school and are supported to succeed.
- A much loved and respected school within the community.
What we are looking for:
- A leader who has consistently high expectations, seeking high achievement for all children regardless of their starting point;
- An innovative leader who is nurturing and approachable modelling professional and school values;
- A leader who has an ability to build relationships with parents, other schools and the wider community;
- A leader who is able to effectively adapt to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance;
For further details and an application form please visit www.telford.gov.uk/jobs
You can also apply online at: www.telford.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 24th January 2018
Interview dates: 5th & 6th February 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. Please contact the school on 01952 388280 to arrange an appointment
William Reynolds Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an Enhanced Level. We are committed to equality and diversity.