MY SCHOOL TICINO is a private bilingual Italian English school seeking a Head Teacher to start at end of August. The school is Pre K – Yr 5 and also operates as a Cambridge language school. Our school is located close to Mendrisio (Switzerland) but is actually equidistant from Lugano and Como (Italy).
MY SCHOOL TICINO is surrounded by beautiful natural landscape which inspires our Outdoor Educational Programme.
We are seeking an experienced Head Teacher looking for a new challenge, to help consolidate and bring forward our school vision and educational project in the coming years.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Medacta Foundation and Directors to the day to day running of the school with particular emphasis on the developing and consolidating the bilingual curriculum combined to the Montessori approach.
- Staff coordination and internal assessment
- Planning Professional Development
- Admissions and communicating with families
- Managing all extra- curricular activities the school offers
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience of bilingual educational programmes
- Team leadership
- Fluent in English and Italian
The ideal candidate has a sound knowledge of the Montessori Method, Reggio Approach and Outdoor Education which are important reference points of our current Educational Programme.
A complete profile would include independence, responsibility, curiosity and believer in team work and collaborative teaching.
We offer a dynamic, stimulating and developing environment with a particular emphasis on training and strong passion for what we do.
Permanent contract and attractive salary package + company welfare benefits.
My School Ticino
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 10 years