Required for January 2019, or earlier, a Head Teacher to lead the school into the next period of development and outstanding performance. Slindon College is an inclusive Independent specialist day and boarding school for boys, aged 8-18, with a variety of learning difficulties for vulnerable students and those who may have had a negative school experience.
Our lifelong commitment is to help all our pupils to develop their various talents and to reach their full potential by ensuring that they have access to high quality teaching. We seek to provide all our pupils with a stimulating, broad and balanced educational experience within a caring and supportive environment, tailored to the needs of each individual boys.
Strong candidates will possess the following:
- Proven and successful experience as a member of a Senior Leadership Team ready to take on a further major role.
- Some experience and expertise in learning support and learning difficulties with the ability and sensitivity to maintain and develop the College’s collective vision
- Deep empathy for children and young people across the SEND spectrum.
- The ability to work with and inspire a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- A sound knowledge of financial, resource and marketing management.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Sharon Pierce, Human Resources Officer on 01243 814320 to arrange a visit.
To apply please either contact Mrs Sharon Pierce, by phone on 01243 814320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date; 12 noon on Monday 5th March 2018
Interviews: Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd March 2018
Slindon College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection Screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and DBS. Slindon College is inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate.