Emmbrook Junior School is an inclusive and caring school, rated 'Good' by Ofsted. We are a two form entry school with well-established links with the Infant School, with whom we share a site.
For 1st April 2017 we are looking for an inspirational and collaborative leader who:
- Is an excellent teacher who leads by example
- Enjoys being with children and has a passion for teaching and learning
- Is committed to delivering a creative and linked curriculum
- Strives to provide the very best for every child
- Will continue to build on our success as a 'good' school
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be creative and innovative
- Continuing professional development
- Children who are well behaved, happy and confident
- A strong senior leadership team and supportive, friendly staff
- A supportive and aspirational parent body
- An active and loyal governing body
We would love you to visit our school. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Claire Freeman, Office Manager, Emmbrook Junior School, Emmbrook Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 1JR Tel: 0118 978 4940, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.emmbrookjuniorschool.co.uk.
School tours are available on 12th, 15th and 16th December.
The closing date for the post is 9th January 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on 25th & 26th January 2017.
A candidate information brochure and an application form are available online with this advert.