An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and dedicated PA and Office Manager to join the support team at Eaton Square Upper School in Mayfair. The School caters for pupils aged between 11 – 16 years old and is the only senior school in Mayfair.
Working in a small team alongside the Receptionists and Registrar, the Heads’ PA and School Office Manager will provide an organised and effective PA service to the Co-Heads, Mrs Caroline Townshend and Mr John Wilson. They will oversee the running of the School office and ensure a friendly, effective and highly professional service is provided to all.
Duties and responsibilities
• Providing day to day support to the Heads’ by managing their diaries, responding to appointments and fulfilling correspondence as requested
• Minute staff meetings as required
• Assist with the organisation of School events such as parent’s evening, open days and parent events
• Administration of the School calendar in conjunction with the Receptionist and Registrar
• Being the first point of call for all communication with parents
• Producing the weekly staff and parent bulletins
• Keeping the Prep School and PTA informed of events and timings as required
• General administration support and ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required
Experience and Skills
• A high degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
• An excellent telephone manner
• Highly organised with an eye for detail and accuracy and the ability to prioritise and manage tasks effectively
• Previous experience as a PA or office manager desirable together with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
• Experience working within a School is desirable
• Friendly, warm and personable with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to deal with a variety of people and situations both in person and over the telephone
• A flexible approach to work to work to support with School events as required
• Salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
• 25 days holiday plus all standard bank holidays
• A vibrant and supportive working environment
• Start date: ASAP
Please note: The closing date for applications is 9am on the 16th of December with interviews being held during that week.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.