Christ the King is a rapidly expanding 2–site outstanding school and we need a talented, dynamic, forward-thinking leader to develop the strengths of the school as it grows due to popularity and into the future, striving for excellence throughout.
We are the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and we want you to join us on our voyage to change the lives of the pupils and students in our care. A dynamic, exciting organisation, we put the pupils at the heart of everything we do. Do you want to be able to access centralised business services so that you can concentrate on the children in your care, teaching and learning, and staff development, fully supported by a Director of Performance and Standards? If so, keep reading !
• Are you a practising Catholic with strong personal faith and a vision for whole school Catholic education?
• Do you have a proven record of successful leadership, a clear understanding and knowledge of a range of strategies and interventions which have secured improved outcomes for all pupils?
• Are you committed to the academic, spiritual and personal development of all pupils and Insistent on excellent teaching and learning, and sustaining the enlightened development of the learning community?
• Can you motivate, engage, inspire staff, pupils and parents ?
If the answer to these questions is yes come and visit us and you will see that:
• We are a strong Catholic community of Faith which embraces and values staff and children of all faiths and none.
• You can have exceptional career development within and beyond our Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
• There is a strong staff team who are ambitious but remain supportive for pupils
• You have the unwavering support of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic MAT executive team, Trust Board and Local Governing Committees
Christ the King is also the lead school for the Leicester Catholic Teaching School Alliance, you will sit on the Teaching School Board, line manage the Director of the Teaching School and Liaise closely with the Executive Team of the CMAT in order to support the strategic direction of the Teaching School.
"Believe and achieve at Christ the King."
Christ the King Academy has a particular distinctiveness in that it seeks to represent the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ and the teaching of the Catholic Church, as we strive to develop the talents of every member of our community.
Visits to the school can be arranged by calling Amy Woolley Operations Manager at the school office on 0116 2857261. If you would like further information about the CMAT please call the CEOs office on 0116 2968171.
Closing date for completed applications is Thursday 24th January 2019 at 10am.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.