Headteacher - Leadership Spine 20 (£62,864) - 27 (£73,876) plus a £5,000 additional payment which will be a permanent part of the headteacher salary.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader following the retirement of an extremely successful Headteacher at an exciting point in the development of what is an outstanding school. The governors will look to the new Headteacher to build on what has made - and continues to make - Peel Park successful and distinctive, whilst at the same time developing a robust strategy for the future.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will demonstrate personal, visible and accessible leadership and build on strong foundations that will inspire the continued momentum and ambition for the school. The successful candidate will embrace our clear vision and values and bring inspirational drive and ambition for continual improvement that is demonstrated through improved outcomes for our children.
We can offer:
- 618 delightful, well-behaved children who are inspired to learn in exciting and creative ways
- an enthusiastic and exceptionally talented staff team who go the extra mile to make Peel Park a great place to be, who motivate pupils to promote independence and a love of learning
- a whole school community committed to our vision, values and mission, with a climate where excellence is the standard
- a challenging and stimulating place to work
- a commitment to your professional development.
We would like to appoint someone who:
- is dedicated to continuing to raise standards in our safe, supportive and inclusive school where high standards and expectations through excellent and inspirational teaching, learning and assessment is provided for every child.
- will value and develop the strengths and skills of our staff.
- has professional dedication, commitment and resilience and relishes a challenge.
- has a clear vision and rationale for behaviour management that is compatible with our extremely effective approach and standards across the school community.
- adopts our vision, ethos, values and motto `Every Child, High Expectations, No Excuses'.
Accrington Peel Park Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check, will be subject to receipt of suitable references, and qualifications and identity checks.
Pre-Interview Visit: Thursday, 5th July, 2018. It is possible that governors may wish shortlisted candidates to undertake selection tasks during this visit.
Interview date: Friday, 6th July, 2018.
The best way to learn more about us is by coming to see us, our school and our enthusiastic and creative children who would be happy to show you around. For further details or to arrange a visit contact Andrea Aspden on 01254 231583 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms: Please email or send applications to Lisa Hartley, Chair of Governors, c/o: email@example.com or Peel Park Primary School, Alice Street, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 6QR.
Closing date: 20 May 2018.