“Access to Achievement”
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to lead our innovative and outstanding special school that strives for successful outcomes for all learners whilst motivating its staff to deliver exceptional performance.
Three Ways School is a Single Academy Trust, operating as a generic community Special School. The school provides for 214 children with a wide range of Special Educational Needs from age 2 -19 years.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a successful track record of leadership and management at a senior level within education.
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of financial management, as well as excellent staff management skills.
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a real passion for working with children with SEN, who can recognise high quality teaching and learning and empower each individual, staff and pupil, to fulfil their potential;
- Is a skilled communicator who can liaise effectively with all stakeholders;
- Has the vision and drive to work with Governors to look at potential expansion pathways due to an ever increasing number of children and families wishing to access Three Ways School
- Has significant SEN experience.
Three Ways School is situated in the World Heritage City of Bath. There is a comprehensive bus service throughout the city as well as good transport links to the region and beyond.
School visits: Candidates are welcome to make an informal visit to the school. Please contact the school office on 01225 838070 who will be happy to arrange this for you.
CLOSING DATE: Noon on 26th January 2018
INTERVIEW DATES: 22nd & 23rd February 2018
Full information on the job and the school is available on our school website http://www.threeways.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to respect this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.