St Stephen’s Primary Church School Headteacher
L18 – L24 (£64,143 - £74,295)
St Stephen’s Primary Church School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to promote a love of learning, continue the development of this happy and ambitious church school, build on its existing good practices and provide an environment that enables every child to find a place in the world that is the right shape for them. Governors see this as an exciting challenge for an inspirational and skilful leader.
We are eager to appoint someone who has:
- A proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Has resilience, energy, enthusiasm and humour
- A clear vision and high expectations for school improvement
- Excellent personal and team building skills who shows kindness and empathy to all
- A very positive attitude to innovation and change, and
- An excellent track record of working closely with Governors, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- An inclusive culture
- The wellbeing of all those involved in the school is intrinsic to all we do
- An excellent team of teaching and support staff
- Well-behaved, motivated, friendly, happy children
- A strongly supportive governing body and strong links with parents
- A high level of collaboration, CPD and support as part of the Bath and Wells Multi- Academy Trust
Candidates are invited to contact the Regional Director of Learning and Achievement to gain more information about the role and St Stephen’s Primary Church School.
There is also the opportunity to visit the school on at 4.00pm on 29th, 30th, 31st March and 1st April; alternatively, afternoon of 7th April.
Either of these can be arranged by appointment only by emailing Tyffanni Markall – Assistant HR Advisor, HR@bwmat.org . Additionally, to get an initial insight into our school, please follow the video links below:
The 3 Little Birds - YouTube
St Stephen's Primary Church School, Bath - Classroom Tour Videos
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent via email to Tyffanni Markall within the central HR team, to HR@bwmat.org
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 at 12 noon
Interview dates: Tuesday 27th April 2021 this will be held virtually on Teams.
Thursday 29th April 2021 at St Stephen’s Primary Church School Only successful candidates from Day 1 (27/04/2021) will attend day 2 (29/04/2021)
This post will commence on 1ST September 2021
St Stephen's CofE Primary School
Bath and North East Somerset
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years