We are seeking a visionary, consultative leader who will harness our energy and drive to take the school forward.
Beths is an “outstanding” (Ofsted 2012) 11 – 19 Boys Grammar school with a coeducational sixth form, based in the London Borough of Bexley.
The Governing Body is looking to recruit an innovative, creative and visionary leader to work collaboratively with all stakeholders to make a positive impact on the lives and experiences of the students, parents/carers and the wider community.
The Governors are seeking a leader to develop and create a high achieving educational community, which offers life-changing opportunities, in an environment where all are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals, inspiring Beths staff and students to believe the sky is the limit!
We acknowledge the tremendous talent of our staff in being creative, innovative and supportive to get the most from all our students. We are proud of our school but recognise we cannot afford to be complacent if we are to create a truly world class educational establishment that delivers excellent academic results across all subjects and provides a wide and varied range of extra-curricular activities.
The Governors will appoint:
- A proven leader able to motivate, inspire, support and develop talent, of both students and staff, in a vibrant and progressive environment which continues to be rated as outstanding
- A visionary to chart a route that delivers academic excellence while providing students with innovative opportunities to realise their full potential and their aspirations
- A networker, driven by partnerships, with proven success of consultation and collaboration
Key opportunities ahead to:
- Work with all stakeholders to develop a strategic plan for the future of Beths to benefit all our students
- Improve outcomes for students, closing any performance gaps
- Develop further links with local primary schools
- Raise the profile of Beths to establish the school as the first choice grammar school within the area
- Be at the forefront of the development of the school in terms of both the curriculum and the physical environment, with the potential to expand beyond single academy status
School tour: welcomed and encouraged by arrangement
Closing date: Monday 29th January 2018 at 9am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 31st January 2018
Interviews: Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th February 2018
To request an application pack or book a school tour please contact Emma Fletcher at Hays Leadership on 01273 721579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role in more detail, please call Dion Mills on 01273 721579 or email email@example.com
Do not use the blue apply button below, instead all applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beths Grammar School is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.