Leadership pay: Group 2
The Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust and the Local Governing Body are seeking to appoint an experienced Headteacher with a proven track record for raising standards to lead the continued improvement of our popular village primary school.
The role requires somebody who is:
– Committed to providing a broad and varied curriculum which fosters children’s love of learning and provides interesting opportunities to develop all of their talents in different ways
– Able to build a strong team, empower and lead by example
– An exceptional listener and communicator
– Rigorous and analytical in their approach to pupil progress and achievement
– Enthusiastic, firm, fair and fun
– Willing to contribute positively to developing the school’s role in the community
In return, we are able to offer:
– A inclusive and energetic school proud of its Ethos and Values
– A committed, dedicated and skilled team of staff and Governors
– Friendly and talented children who are keen to learn
– Supportive and engaged parents
– A supportive network including the local church and the wider community
– A spacious school situated in a stunning location at the foot of the Quantock Hills in Somerset – an area of outstanding natural beauty
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01823 432582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells MAT include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to Tyffanni Markall – Assistant HR Advisor by:
• Post: Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust, The Old Deanery, St Andrew's Street, Wells, BA5 2UG
• Email: HR@bwmat.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 Midday
Interview date: Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th February 2019
This post will commence: 1st September 2019