If you think that teaching is the best job in the world and would like to take the next step in your career in a hardworking community primary school with the mission statement ‘Be the Best You Can Be’ – then we’d love to meet you!
We are a one form entry primary school set in lovely grounds in a picturesque village in Northamptonshire. Our vision is to nurture, motivate and encourage children to fulfil their potential and develop a can-do attitude to prepare and equip them for the next stage in their educational journey.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspiring leader and effective manager who will be excited to work in a vibrant, friendly community school in the heart of our village.
• Have the personality, skills and understanding to support and encourage a highly dynamic and productive team.
• Have the direction and passion to lead our school’s continuing drive for excellence in education for every child.
• Have the enthusiasm to deliver to our pupils the best possible education and learning experiences.
• Lead by example in promoting our pupils’ welfare, learning, emotional well‐being and happiness.
• Promote inclusion and diversity.
We can offer:
• Polite, well-mannered children who are eager to learn.
• A supportive Governing Body who work cohesively with our hard-working staff and supportive parents to ensure the best education for all our pupils.
• A strong, dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic staff team, committed to the development of our children.
• An active and successful Parent-Teacher Association.
• Superb facilities and excellent resources.
• A balanced budget with a healthy carry forward.
If you think that Blisworth Community Primary School could be right for you, then please contact our School Business Manager Mrs Hilary Atlas on 01604 858414 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit us. We encourage our applicants to visit our school and experience what makes it such a special place.
Our website http://www.blisworthprimary.org.uk/ contains key information about our school and is a good opportunity to find out more about us.
We believe that our children should have a voice in the recruitment process. We have therefore asked for their thoughts on what makes a good Headteacher. Please take a moment to look at the short video on our website.
Closing Date – Applications to be received by 5pm on Monday 22nd January 2018.
Anticipated interview dates – February 6th and 7th 2018.
Start Date – 1st September 2018.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure.