If you are an inspired and inspirational leader, with strategic vision, then an exciting opportunity is available to be our Headteacher.
The governors of Bradfield CE (VA) Primary School are looking for a dynamic Headteacher who:
- is an inspirational leader, supporting and empowering all staff
- is an effective communicator that encourages collaboration and welcomes challenge and will work well with all stakeholders
- is able to motivate and raise achievement for all to maximise their potential
- is committed to sustaining and developing the strong ethos and practice of the school and continuing to firmly embed Christian values
- will continue to develop a happy and secure environment for all pupils and staff.
We are able to offer:
- dedicated and committed staff who work hard and enable children to learn
- children who enjoy being at school, behave well and have excellent attitudes to learning
- a strong, supportive and capable governing body which works effectively in partnership with the school encouraging continued professional development and committed to a positive work-life balance for all
- professionals working in a culture of continuous school improvement
- a strong and distinctive Christian school set in a beautiful rural location in the heart of West Berkshire
- excellent links with the local community which benefit children and staff
- friendly and caring parents / carers who value the school and who raise funds through the PTA.
The best way to appreciate the distinctiveness of Bradfield CE (VA) Primary School is to visit and see us in action. Visits are positively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 974 4304.
Leadership Pay Range £46,799 - £54,250.
If you wish to pursue this unique opportunity to lead and develop our happy, friendly and aspirational, small Church of England Primary school, please apply online at https://teachwestberkshire.com/find-a-job/current-vacancies/headteacher-13.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday, 15th January 2018.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 23rd January 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).