Are you ready to lead a Church of England Primary School that is deliberately different? Aldrington CE Primary is founded on a lively and evangelical Christian faith, in which the educational and spiritual needs of each child are pre-eminent. The Governing Body is seeking a dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who will build on our school’s current success and develop the school’s ‘good’ status, leading in its progression and taking it to the next level.
What you will bring:
- Your commitment as a practicing Christian, sharing our core values of community, respect, responsibility, integrity, love and achievement.
- Inspirational leadership with the vision to develop our school.
- Excellent resource, financial and staff management, communication and teaching skills.
- A passion to realise children’s potential and create lifelong learners.
- The desire to maintain and develop the school’s links with parents, the parish and the wider community.
What we can offer you:
- A committed, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
- Pupils whose “behaviour is exemplary” and who are “kind, considerate and empathetic”, (Ofsted, December 2016).
- Governors who “are knowledgeable and bring a range of valuable expertise to the leadership of the school”, (Ofsted, December 2016).
- Great facilities including an outdoor classroom and a forest school.
Please visit our school website to find out more about our school and watch a short film about what our pupils want from our new Headteacher: www.aldrington.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 28th April 2017.
Shortlisting: Friday 5th May 2017.
Interviews: 16th & 17th May 2017.
Applications should be sent to: Hilary.Ferries@brighton-hove.gov.uk
Aldrington CE Primary School
East Sussex BN3 7QD