St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Group 2, Salary L8 -L21 £53,499-£71,666
Required: September 2021 or sooner
Learning through the love of Jesus Christ
We are a one form entry academy with enthusiastic children as well as committed staff, supportive, well informed governors and supportive engaged parents. We are looking for someone to share our vision in continuing to build upon the achievements of this happy and successful Catholic school.
We are proud of our school but recognise that there are opportunities to develop and improve further; we are looking for a candidate who can build on our solid foundations and make changes where they are needed to drive up standards across the school and lead us on to become outstanding.
As a confident, innovative and inspirational leader, the successful applicant will show that they are able to maintain good relationships throughout the school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
We are an inclusive, thriving and popular school that has lots of strengths and, just as importantly, lots of potential. The school would like to appoint a committed, practising Catholic Head Teacher to further build on this potential, and lead the school to outstanding.
We can offer you a school, which has:
• Children that are happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn,
• The potential to work as part of a MAT in the near future
• An experienced and dedicated team who demonstrate a passion for learning and work hard to achieve the best outcomes for our children.
• A caring and supportive learning community, with strong links with parents, the Parish it serves and the local community
• A collaborative and supportive Governing Board
The new Head Teacher has a fantastic opportunity to make a genuine impact and continue the school’s development, at a school where all stakeholders see the possibility to move to outstanding as an exciting challenge. We would welcome applications from experienced Deputy Headteachers and would support and develop them as they grow into the role.
You will be:
• A practising Catholic with a strong commitment to Catholic primary education
• A successful and experienced practitioner who can model excellent practice and provide a clear direction and vision to raise standards – with a particular focus on literacy
• Passionate and enthusiastic about each individual child’s learning and determined to see that each child maximises their full potential.
• Creative and imaginative, having the ability to unite, inspire and motivate
• Able to work in partnership and further build on the strong links between parents, Governors, staff, Parish and the wider community
If you have the vision, drive and determination to lead St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School and are excited about the rewarding challenge of harnessing its potential, then the Governing Board would be delighted to hear from you. We welcome all applications while recognising that this is an ideal opportunity for a skilled and experienced Deputy Head to lead their first school.
Visits welcomed by appointment
Closing date: 9am 16th April
Interviews: W/C 26th April
To discuss the role in more detail and request an application pack, please call Dion Mills on 01273 721579 or email email@example.com
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years