The Chiltern Way Academy is a cutting edge and transformational Special Needs Trust providing high-quality education, care and therapies for the huge range of need that exists across the behaviour spectrum.
Our Prestwood campus primarily works with students that have autistic spectrum conditions (ASC) and our Wendover campus works with students with a range of social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs. Both campuses cater for students with speech, language and communication difficulties (SLCN). Students are of broadly average cognitive ability.
We are expanding rapidly; it is an exciting time to join us.
We wish to appoint a Headteacher at the Prestwood Campus to be responsible for leading and managing the school day and the leadership of whole school aspects in consultation with the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have substantial leadership experience and a proven track record of making considerable progress in critical school improvement.
We are looking for an inspirational and experienced practitioner who can:
- help in the development of the school and the implementation of change in pursuit of organisational objectives
- take a leading role in school improvement
- develop students’ learning experience through curriculum innovation and raising standards so that progress is outstanding
- play an active role in managing behaviour
We can offer:
- Extremely generous salary
- Professional development
- Strong committed Staff
To find out more please contact Ian McCaul, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date: 16th March 2018 (noon)
Interviews: week commencing 19th March 2018