The trustees of Insignis Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent school leader to the post of Headteacher at Princes Risborough School from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint
• A curriculum leader who understands how to design rich and challenging experiences for young people and who is passionate about high quality teaching and learning.
• A pastoral leader who can ensure that every student is understood and cared for.
• A resilient leader who can model commitment and determination to all around.
• Above all we are looking for an inspiring leader who knows how to get the best from students and staff.
We can offer
• The support of a highly capable and well respected senior team.
• The expertise and resources of a small Multi Academy Trust.
• Ample opportunities for personal development.
Above all we offer the professional satisfaction that comes from bringing about huge improvements in a school that has been through a difficult phase.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact Mrs Catherine Wiles (email@example.com) to arrange a tour.
Full details of the post can be found on the school’s website www.princesrisborough.bucks.sch.uk along with an application form that should be returned to Catherine Wiles by 12.00 noon on 23rd January 2019
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be made before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.