The Trustees and Governors of this ambitious primary school are looking to appoint a suitably innovative and ambitious candidate to the position of Headteacher.
We are seeking a highly motivated Headteacher who has the passion, skills and experience to lead the school to its next exciting phase of development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A focus on the academic, artistic sporting, and wider Growth of every pupil.
- An inspirational and approachable leader, with excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and organisational skills.
- A record of developing teaching and learning for sustainable change.
- The vision and determination to drive the school forward.
- A proven track record of securing high student progress through excellent knowledge of effective and engaging learning, assessment and intervention.
- The ability to support, develop, motivate and lead our committed staff through Collaboration.
Our unique school offers you:
- A popular and over-subscribed school situated in idyllic grounds with supportive parents and a welcoming local community.
- Enthusiastic, Respectful, resilient and happy children who respond well to an imaginative & stimulating curriculum.
- A committed staff who Collaborate and embrace the challenge to develop learning.
- A dedicated & supportive local Governing Body and Trustee Board.
Please visit the school website on www.dorneyschool.co.uk for further information and an application form. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged, please contact the school office on 01628 620871. Application forms and Competency Grids should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 15th February 2019
Interviews: Thursday 28th February and Friday 1st March 2019
Situated just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25. Taplow station (mainline Paddington and Crossrail) is 1.6 miles or a 30 minute walk to the school.
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
Dorney School is a member of the Beeches Learning and Development Trust, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant employment checks.