The governors of Iver Heath Infant School and Nursery wish to appoint an exceptional leader who will improve our school even further whilst developing the caring ethos of the school.
We are a small school in South Buckinghamshire, well loved and respected by our local community, with which we have strong links. We take pride in being a school combining traditional values with an innovative attitude to provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating learning environment where every child is valued and supported to fulfil their potential. We foster a culture of high self- esteem, and we welcome children of all abilities and backgrounds.
Please visit our website for more information.
About the role
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and innovative Headteacher to join our vibrant staff team. The main duties and responsibilities are shown in the candidate information pack, which also includes a welcome letter from the Chair of Governors setting out the ethos of our school. The pack is available on request.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will:
- Be approachable to all
- Have great interpersonal skills to promote and value teamwork.
- Have experience in the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, with a clear vision and direction (as a current Headteacher or part of as senior leadership team)
- Be passionate about developing the potential of every child.
- Demonstrate and promote excellence, opportunity, equality, and high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
In return we offer:
- A dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic staff delivering an exciting curriculum.
- Confident, motivated and happy children and their supportive parents.
- A positive, friendly, working environment with well-being at its core.
- A strong commitment to professional development at all levels across the school.
Applicants are warmly welcome to visit or call our school. For an applicant’s pack or to arrange a visit or call, please contact Mrs Marsha Hunt on 01753 652262 or email
Completed application forms should be sent to Mrs Cathy Walker c/o Mrs M Hunt at Iver Heath Infants School and Nursery, Slough Road, Iver Heath, Bucks SL0 0DT
Closing date for applications is 12:00 on 1sth March 2021
Shortlisting will take place from 2nd March.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 15th March
References will be obtained prior to interview; one reference must be from the Governor or Headteacher of your current school.
Iver Heath Infant School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children. This post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Iver Heath Infant School and Nursery