Fynamore School is a modern and popular 14-class primary school which is very proud of its highly inclusive ethos. 'The School where Children Shine.' We are based in Calne, an historic market town within the county of Wiltshire, in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher with the commitment to build on the school’s Good OFSTED rating and lead it to its next exciting phase of development from September 2018. We welcome applications from strong leaders with demonstrable experience managing change and balancing improved school standards with staff and pupil wellbeing.
Our Headteacher will:
- Be an experienced Primary phase leader with a track record of raising standards
- Lead our school forwards, embrace change, and enable outstanding practice
- Drive and inspire the highest standards of teaching, learning and performance
- Provide strong and inspirational leadership and management
- Build and nurture positive relationships with our children, staff and parents
- Share a passion for an engaging learning environment which is productive and fulfilling
As a school we offer:
- Happy, considerate and enthusiastic pupils who contribute fully to school life
- A vibrant and positive environment with superb facilities
- An experienced, committed staff with a great work ethic
- An effective, supportive and knowledgeable Governing Body
- A proud place in the local community and a good reputation
We would encourage prospective candidates to visit our school on 20th, 22nd or 23rd of February. To arrange this please contact the school office on 01249 810090 or email: email@example.com.
Please apply online at http://jobs.wiltshire.gov.uk. For information not available on the website, please contact the school office on 01249 810090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fynamore School is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to do the same. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure DBS check before taking up the post.
Closing date: Monday 5th March 2018
Interviews: 27th and 28th of March 2018