There has never been a more exciting time to join Eaton Primary School as we expand to a one form entry school through a new building project and four new classrooms, doubling the size of our teaching area.
With all the exciting possibilities this presents we are looking for a headteacher to:
- Be able to think strategically with the vision and commitment to build on the existing exciting developments within the school and to forge new paths to achieve even greater things
- Be a strong and visible leader with vision, drive and energy
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders including pupils, parents, our neighbours and the wider school community
- Be an innovative, collaborative leader, with commitment to our values and have the ability to inspire others and lead by example
- Have a commitment to ensuring that every child in our school receives an outstanding educational experience
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of current educational developments and how they are impacting on schools.
In return we offer:
A strong partnership with a knowledgeable and supportive board of governors, all of whom are committed to your ongoing professional development
Colleagues at all levels who are committed to excellence
Enthusiastic and eager pupils, a welcoming environment and a school with enormous potential
Parents and carers who welcome partnership and share our high expectations.
We welcome visits to the school in advance of your application. Please see dates and times below. Please telephone the school to arrange an appointment on 01829 732731.
Closing date: 28th April 2017
Short listing: 3rd May 2017
School visits: Monday 24th April 2017 (1.30-3.30pm) or Tuesday 25th April 3.30-6.pm)
Interviews will be held over two days: Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th May.
Application forms and further details must be obtained from and returned to: School Governance Team, Edsential, Whitby Hall Lodge, Stanney Lane, Ellesmere Port, CH65 6QY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone: 0151 541 2170 (Ext. 62002)