ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
If you believe you have the leadership skills which would inspire others and provide the very best education for our children, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a very exciting time for our school and a wonderful opportunity for the right school leader. Due to the retirement of our Headteacher the Governors are seeking to appoint a new and enthusiastic Headteacher who has ambition and motivation to lead and take our school forward into the next stage of development. St Anne's works as a team in which parents, staff, governors, and the St Anne’s parish community are all involved in the education of our children. We are very proud at St Anne’s of our Forest School and fabulous grounds, including a running track. This allows the children to benefit from a wealth of experiences which all contribute to their learning about the wider world and themselves.
You will be a committed practising Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic education in the 21st Century, who will cherish and support the Catholic ethos of our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire all of our children, staff and families and can evidence resilience in achieving this.
- Has high expectations of themselves, staff and pupils and is passionate in their belief that every child can and should achieve success and reach their highest potential.
- Has an analytical and robust approach to school improvement.
- Has proven leadership skills and is a strategic thinker, with a vision to introduce new ideas along with the ability to identify and sustain long term improvement.
- Is committed to the further development of the partnership with the parish, parents and the wider community.
We can offer:
- A highly rewarding role with the potential to make a significant and sustained impact on our school and our local community.
- An exciting opportunity to lead an outstanding school with enthusiastic, positive and well-behaved children.
- A friendly, welcoming school community.
- Happy, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
- A staff committed to securing the best for all pupils.
- Supportive governors.
- A commitment to your continuing professional development.
- Close working relationships with parents, the parish and partner schools.
We would ask that all candidates visit the school in advance of making their application. Please contact the school office (01270 685353) to let us know that you will be joining one of the tours.
Safeguarding: We are a Safer Recruitment School and the selection process is subject to checks being made about the suitability of candidates. We are committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application forms and further details must be obtained from and returned to: The School Governance Team, Children’s Services, Delamere House (EC), Delamere Street, Crewe, CW1 2LL. If electronic copies of these documents are required, please obtain them from the Governance team to ensure compliance with recruitment procedures. Telephone: 0300 123 5036;
Candidates should complete the CES application form and return it to School Governance so that it to arrives no later than midday on Thursday 30th January 2020. You should provide a full statement in support of your application and this should not exceed two sides of A4 paper. Please do not restate the factual details already included elsewhere on the application form.
Visits to the School Please contact the school office (01270 685353) to let us know that you will be joining one of our tours.
Closing Date for Applications Thursday 30th January 2020 at midday
Shortlisting Monday 3rd February 2020
Activities Day Thursday 27th February 2020
Interview Day Friday 28th February 2020