Relocation package - negotiable
· Are you looking for a new opportunity?
· Do you enjoy a challenge?
· Do you have a track record of delivering school improvement?
If so, read on because we could be describing your next role. An exciting Headteacher vacancy has arisen within Churchfield Church School, which is part of the vibrant Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust. The school has 418 pupils with a further 104 in the nursery. We are seeking to appoint an experienced and exceptional leader to build on our foundations, tackle our challenges, and ensure that our pupils flourish.
We need a leader who can hit the ground running, with purpose, inspiration and resilience. You will know how to challenge people, nurture and engage them. You will see the potential of the school, the staff and the pupils. This will be a senior role within our organisation, and the excellent remuneration package reflects this.
We can offer you:
· A committed, dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
· Well-behaved, friendly and talented children
· High quality, well-resourced premises with extensive grounds
· An outstanding nursery providing an excellent start to the children’s education
· A supportive, friendly, and collaborative hub of local schools to work within
· Pay progression in 2020 to reflect success in achieving OSFTED ‘good’
We warmly welcome potential applicants to visit the school. Please contact Faye Coombes, Office Manager to arrange a visit or to arrange an informal chat with Deborah Eveleigh, Regional Director of Learning and Achievement on 01278 782743 or via Faye.Coombes@churchfield.BWMAT.org.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Details of the recruitment process, further detail about the role and the Trust and how to apply, are available online in the Headteachers Recruitment Pack, which can be found on the Trust website www.bwmat.org/vacancies/. Please return completed applications, with a covering letter of no more than two pages to Tyffanni Markall, Assistant HR Advisor either by post to Human Resources, Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust, The Old Deanery, Cathedral Green, Wells, BA5 2UG or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Sunday 24th November at 23:30
Interview date: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th December 2019
This post will commence in April 2020