Bodriggy Academy requires a new Headteacher to lead our outstanding school, commencing in the Summer Term 2017. Our existing head will be leaving due to an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Bodriggy Academy is a successful school with happy children who are eager to learn.
We are a school which embraces the Thrive approach to support the emotional and social wellbeing of our children.
The role requires:
- A belief that high-quality education can happen in a happy and calm environment.
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to have all staff and children at the forefront of your thoughts every day.
- A strong, inspirational personality, based on respect and fairness.
- A drive to aim for continuous improvement, always taking staff and children with you.
- A value in the need to support pupils emotionally and socially.
- Excellent listening skills in your role as a leader.
- A belief that teachers should be empowered to teach.
Visits from prospective candidates are welcome on Monday, 5th December.
Please telephone the school on 01736 752808 to arrange an appointment.
For further details please visit: http://www.bodriggyacademy.info/vacancies.html
To apply, please complete an application form, and e-mail to Leanne@neopeople.net. If you require an alternative format or any further information please contact Leanne Randall at Neo People Management on 0773 0067 084.
Closing date for applications is midday, Friday 9th December 2016.