Interview dates: 9th & 10th February 2017
St Ives Junior School requires a new Headteacher to lead our ‘outstanding’ and inspiring school, with effect from September 2017.
Our school offers a dynamic, supportive and nurturing environment where our children are happy, motivated and eager to learn. The successful candidate will be leading a dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is situated in the stunning seaside town of St Ives in Cornwall.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who is:
- a strong, inspirational leader, with proven communication skills
- committed to continuous improvement, in partnership with staff, children and Governors
- motivated to support pupils emotionally and socially
- committed to innovation in teaching and learning
- driven by principles of respect and fairness
'St Ives Junior School is an amazing place for children to achieve, succeed and grow' Parent, Year 6
'SIJS offers a wealth of learning opportunities to my child which have led to increased confidence and enjoyment' Parent, Year 3
Visits from prospective candidates are encouraged, by prior arrangement with the school.
Please telephone the school on 01736 796202 to make an appointment.
For further details and an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please return completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is midday, Monday 16th January