M I S S I O N S T A T E M E N T
Our Mission is to be an active Christian community of love and service, where all feel they belong and are valued. We will help each other to recognise the gifts of God within us, to search for excellence and to foster the development of our true self.
“A strong sense of care and nurture permeates the life of the school.
Pupils’ social, emotional and academic growth is central to your vision.“
Ofsted Report January 2016
After a long and successful career at Bishop Ullathorne, our Headteacher is retiring. The governing body is seeking to appoint a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith with the vision, leadership and energy to build and develop our strength as a high performing Catholic school. We are looking for a leader who will inspire students, staff, parents and governors and motivate the whole community to achieve outstanding status and ensure the best possible outcomes for each individual student.
The successful candidate will have:
· a strong commitment to the intrinsic value of Catholic education
· a proven track record of success for school leadership at Deputy Head/ Headteacher level
· the capacity to seek further improvement and sustain high standards
· knowledge and understanding of the current educational climate and strong financial acumen.
· excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Closing date: Friday 24 November 2017 at 12pm.
Candidates are welcome to visit Bishop Ullathorne in the week commencing Monday 13 November 2017 which can be arranged by contacting Mrs S Green, HR Officer (02476) 414515 ext. 274.
Interviews: Thursday 7 December and Friday 8 December 2017.
Further information can be obtained from the school at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org