Are you the inspirational ambitious leader who can take our popular and expanding school forward? If so, the children, staff and Governors of Cannon Park Primary School would like to meet you.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and dynamic person to join us.
- Well behaved, keen learners.
- A dedicated and talented team of staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A diverse school community in an attractive location, near the University of Warwick.
- A supportive and active parent and community partnership.
What we want from you:
- An individual with the drive and passion for ensuring that all children achieve their full potential, combined with strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for innovative leadership of teaching and learning.
- A desire to take on the challenges created by the changing face of primary education.
- An ability to build relationships with parents, other schools and the wider community.
We encourage you to call us 02476 414 683 and arrange an informal visit to our school.
We will be welcoming visits on the mornings of 23rd and 30th November.
Further information is available from: www.cannonpark.coventry.sch.uk/
To apply online, please visit https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/25370/headteacher-cannon-park-primary-school/
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 10th December and provisional interview dates are 19th and 20th December.
Cannon Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought before appointment.