Job Title: Headteacher
School: Finham Primary School
Salary: L19-23 (£63,975-£70,556)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: September 2020
Are you looking for your next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic and dedicated team in our learning community. Are you a creative, charismatic individual with an eye for detail, exceptional leadership skills and a passion for teaching and learning? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we offer:
• Finham Primary School is part of a family of primary and secondary schools in the Finham Park Multi Academy Trust. The school is a positive and welcoming environment where adults and pupils have high expectations for what can be achieved. In January 2019, Ofsted judged provision to be ‘Good’ and commented: ‘Pupils are now making stronger progress and attainment is improving.’
• Our staff are part of a committed team where we celebrate the distinctiveness of each individual. Every member of staff brings their own unique set of talents and experiences to motivate and support children along their educational path.
• We provide a wealth of CPD opportunities for staff across a range of stages in their careers. The CPD responds to the needs of the school, the staff and the Multi Academy Trust.
• We have a commitment to improving staff well-being and work-life balance.
• The school offers a number of onsite benefits including free parking and a high quality staffroom.
What you offer:
• Being an experienced and successful leader with the potential to become “World Class”;
• A willing and capable learner who is able to articulate a vision for the school and who will inspire and empower others to share in achieving it;
• Have a determination to build on strengths and lead the school to even greater success;
• Inspire and motivate students and staff, ensuring they are all valued and supported to be the best they can be;
• Be passionate about making a difference for every child;
• Maintain and develop excellent relationships between staff, governors, parents, students and the wider community;
• Be committed to being involved at a strategic level in the development and growth of our Multi-Academy Trust – unique in its ambition to promote co-construction at all levels with the Executive Headteacher and other colleagues from the Trust and its schools.
How to Apply:
If you would like to arrange informal, confidential discussions or visits to the school then please contact Sam Jannaway, PA to the Executive Headteacher on 02476 840803, extension 5207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please provide a full application form along with the equal opportunities form. Please ensure your supporting statement sets out why you feel that you are suitable for this role and includes demonstrable impact of your leadership and achievements.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com by 20th January 2020 at 9.00am with interviews will be held in week commencing 3rd February 2020.
Finham Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.