DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL LIVES
The Governors of Glebe Junior School wish to appoint a dynamic, effective leader to our large school, to help it continue on its journey to Outstanding.
- Be committed to excellence in teaching and learning
- Have proven management and leadership skills
- Inspire an ethos which encourages staff and pupils to achieve their potential
- Maintain an inclusive culture where everyone’s contribution is valued
We can offer:
- Confident, motivated and happy children
- A supportive and active governing board
- A dedicated and committed teaching and support staff
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01773 811304.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.glebe.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 21 January 2018
Interviews: 6-7 February 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/7871A