ENJOYMENT, EFFORT, EXCELLENCE
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, we are looking to appoint an inspirational leader and teacher to take us into our new chapter, to build on the strength of our school story so far and to continue our journey. Can you lead this adventure?
We are looking for:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Drive, ambition and vision
- Commitment to developing all staff through effective coaching, continued development and empowerment
- A passion for excellence in teaching and learning
- Proven experience of using data to maximise progress
We can offer:
- Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn
- An experienced and committed teaching and support staff led by an enthusiastic and dedicated deputy headteacher
- Supportive parents and an active governing body
- A friendly and happy learning environment
- A caring and inclusive Christian ethos
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the School Office on 01457 852635 to make an appointment. Please also visit our website for further details of the school at www.dukenorfolk.co.uk
Closing date: Sunday 10 June 2018
Interviews: 4-5 July 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at https://jobs.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobdetails.asp?jobid=59519 jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/0342A.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Duke of Norfolk C of E Primary School