Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, we are looking for a new Head to continue to build upon the school’s achievements. Can you lead this adventure?
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who:
- Can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Is committed to excellence in teaching and learning
- Will help children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential
- Will value our children and take pride in their achievements
We can offer:
- A friendly and happy learning environment
- Motivated children and dedicated staff
- A commitment to continued professional development
- A committed, supportive and active Governing Board
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged: please call Suzan Brown on 01246 276831.
Please also visit our school website on www.hunlokepark.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 29 October 2017
Interviews: 21 – 22 November 2017
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/6802A
Hunloke Park Primary School