Mount Pleasant Primary School is a lively, friendly, creative school where staff work together with Governors to achieve these aims:
- for every child to develop an understanding of excellence, a desire for knowledge, an enquiring mind and an enjoyment of learning
- to develop all children as responsible, caring members of the community
- to develop all children as motivated individuals who strive for the highest possible achievements
- to develop all children to have high self-esteem, who are respectful of themselves, others and the environment.
The school ethos is 'Believe It, Achieve It'.
Can you provide strong and dynamic leadership? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you able to inspire and manage a talented, experienced team of staff? Then Mount Pleasant could be the place for you.
The Governors of this popular and highly successful school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional and creative thinker to continue to lead us forward to becoming an outstanding school.
We’d like you to:
- Have a passion for every child to succeed
- Continue to raise standards and expectations
- Provide excellent leadership, organisational, managerial and financial skills
- Actively embrace the place of creativity within a rich curriculum and seek out new opportunities and initiatives.
We can offer:
- Happy, engaged and respectful pupils
- An enthusiastic, friendly and responsive school family
- Supportive and active parents and Governors
- A strong and supportive leadership team
- A dedicated, innovative and committed staff team
- Positive links with the local community
- A successful collaborative working relationship with other local primary schools.
For further details please visit: https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/20591/head-teacher/
Closing date: 25th September 2017
Interview dates: t.b.c.
Dates for Visits: 20th September 1.30 p.m. and 21st September 9.30 a.m.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
MOUNT PLEASANT PRIMARY SCHOOL
NOR 395 (including 60 P/T Nursery)