Greenwood Primary School is a well-established, successful school within the vibrant community of Ealing. Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher the Governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher to start in September 2018.
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic Headteacher with the vision, ambition and drive to lead our school both pastorally and academically.
Our School aspires to be outstanding with both high expectations and aspirations for every pupil.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership and management skills
- A vision to develop and lead our School in partnership with staff, pupils, parents and Governors
- The ability to build on our current success and lead us in our endeavours to become ‘outstanding’
- Have high expectations of pupil achievements and behaviour
- A commitment to school improvement
In return we offer:
- A successful and dynamic school which was rated ‘good’ in our recent Ofsted Inspection
- A strong culture based on community involvement
- A dedicated, talented and hardworking staff team
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
This is an exciting time to join our school and contribute to its future success. Visits to our school are encouraged. Please contact Greenwood Primary School Office to arrange an appointment,
Tel: 020 8864 7265.
Further details about the school are available from our website www.greenwoodprimary.net
Closing Date 23rd January 2018
Visits 2nd – 23rd January 2018
Interview Date 8th – 9th February 2018