Perivale Primary School is an Outstanding School with a strong ambition to become a recognised centre of excellence. Our recent Ofsted Inspection found that “the quality of teaching is consistently high/ the curriculum is exciting/ pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary.”
The Governing Board are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and innovative Headteacher to lead their School into in its next exciting chapter.
We welcome applications from aspiring and innovative Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers.
If you want to lead a very special School with a very bright future then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Headteacher who has:
· The drive, vision and energy to strive for excellence.
· A passion for children’s learning through consistently high-quality teaching.
· High expectations and aspirations for all our pupils.
· Proven leadership qualities and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues.
· Proven record of being an outstanding practitioner, imaginative, innovative, resourceful and decisive.
In return, we can offer:
· A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
· A dedicated and supportive governing body.
· Supportive parents and enthusiastic, well behaved children who are keen to learn.
· A track record of developing staff to leadership.
· Extensive support mechanisms through our teaching school alliance and continuous professional development.
· A new building with extensive grounds and a co-located Children’s Centre.
If you would like further information, a confidential conversation or to arrange a visit to Perivale Primary School please contact Carlie Ford at Academicis.
Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01223 907976 | Mobile: 07771 330123
All applications to be sent to Carlie Ford no later than 12 noon on Monday 22nd January 2018
Perivale Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory employment checks, references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the Board of Governors may take this information into consideration during the recruitment process.