Topsham School is a one form entry primary school and nursery serving a vibrant community in the delightful estuary town of Topsham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to providing a broad and varied curriculum which fosters children’s love of learning and provides opportunities to develop their talents;
- Is a strong leader who communicates effectively and will work enthusiastically with the whole school community;
- Has a rigorous and analytical approach to pupil progress and achievement.
We can offer:
- Motivated, hard working and talented children from a range of backgrounds;
- A committed and skilled staff team;
- Active and supportive parents and local community;
- A modern building and spacious outdoor facilities.
Closing date for applications - noon Tuesday 5 June 2018
For an information pack and application form contact Babcock LDP on 01392 287296 or e-mail LDPemail@example.com
The role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post requires an enhanced DBS check.
Topsham Primary School
Group 2, NOR 253
Devon County Council
Telephone: 01392 874498