STEP Academy Trust is seeking to recruit a dynamic and inspirational, senior leader in a supportive, mission and values driven organisation. Committed to improving the life chances of all children, the Trust was established to work with partners in need of rapid improvement. As a result, STEP Headteachers must possess the passion and resilience necessary to lead schools in often challenging and vulnerable circumstances.
The success and growth of STEP Academy Trust has resulted in internal promotion and therefore, exciting opportunities to join our headship team.
- Believe in the mission, vision and values of STEP Academy Trust;
- Be a strategic leader with a proven track record of school improvement, including advancing the quality of teaching learning;
- Be passionate about improving educational standards and providing high quality leadership by motivating others;
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of the Academy.
We can offer you:
- Amazing pupils with positive attitudes to learning;
- Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff and active parents;
- Governors and Trustees committed to improvement;
- Happy and caring working environments;
- Strong partnerships with our family of Academies;
- Outstanding professional development and career opportunities;
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
An application pack can be obtained by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned by email, post or by hand to Mrs C Gilbert, Company Secretary, STEP Academy Trust, Gonville Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 6DL.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
CVs are not accepted, a STEP Academy Trust Application Form must be completed.
Tenable: April 2017 or sooner
Closing date: Monday 5th December, 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 12th December 2016